Case Study: Hummel's Landscape in Pennsylvania gets a new digital look
Done with poor quality leads from home and garden shows and increasingly getting more leads from word of mouth and through their old website, Hummel's Landscape in Harrisburg, PA was ready for a new, sophisticated website that reflected their extremely high-end landscape work.
How We Helped
Halstead Media completely transformed the website to perfectly complement their existing logo. The new website now offers:
- A mobile first design. Designed with a website visitor's mobile experience before their desktop experience (since more visits occur on mobile than on desktop)
- Highly-visual experience. Using the sophisticated, luxurious outdoor living project photos that Hummel's catalogued, the site pushes these images to a visitor with text being secondary in the design.
- Capabilities over services. Since most of Hummel's clients often end up with various services within a project, we wanted to sell the services as a package, in other words, as capabilities.
- No dead ends here. Each page was designed with a user flow in mind - encouraging visitors to keep exploring throughout the website.
- Essentials. Social media, newsletter integration - and other basics are all incorporated.
- Blog and SEO. The Ideas blog allows the company to get found online and provide helpful content to potential customers.
- Facebook. A new reactivated Facebook page now allows Hummels to have a two way conversation with their community.
- Monthly email. To keep propelling customers through a sales funnel and encourage referrals by staying top of mind, the monthly email recaps the blog posts and is more helpful than traditional spammy newsletters.