Get New Design or Build Customers Through Free Media Coverage
For home designers and architects things can get pretty hectic during the busy season. Most focus on things like selling and designing projects, ensuring that open projects come in on quality and budget, and optimizing efficiency to get as much work done as possible during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. Makes sense, right? Of course it does.
But there's a few easy, inexpensive things that you can do in season to help your business get new landscaping and outdoor living customers and secure better landscaping projects for better clients in the future.
So what are these easy things that will help you get new clients and get better projects easier?
- Step 1: Create Amazing Projects
- The world's best marketing strategy will be ultimately ineffective if the product and service you deliver isn t up to snuff.
- Step 2: Photograph your Finished Work
- Make it a priority to schedule photo shoots of your finished projects after all the grass and plants have filled in. We've got some ideas here.
- Step 3: Tell the Story Behind your Project
- Every project has a story. Sometimes it's easy to find and sometimes it requires digging up some juice and interviewing your customer.
- Step 4: Submit your projects for media consideration
- Compile only the best photos of the project and the project and behind the scenes story details and present them to magazines, newspapers, and websites for consideration.
While these steps certainly take time, the impact can be huge. Cataloging your design or build work in this fashion will help your company get new clients with better projects.