Case Study: New website for a high-end landscape design & build firm on Long Island, NY
Gary Duff Designs, a high-end landscape design and build firm on Long Island, NY, has successfully gained an incredibly positive reputation in their community. With referrals and repeat customers - along with the endless positive reviews online, they've nailed their quality design and installation and their customer service. Now ready to grow more and capture a larger audience, they knew they were ready for a complete digital marketing transformation. They knew their customers were changing and where they were searching was changing.
How We Helped.
Capturing elements that were important to Gary Duff Designs in their new website and making sure the new website represented the brand, the new website offers:
- High-end branding - with colors, fonts, and layout.
- Mobile first design - the website looks amazing on mobile and of course, on desktop as well.
- Image driven - using Gary Duff Design's incredible photo collection.
- Case studies - each project displayed via series of photos telling a story about the experience.
- Capabilities instead of services - Since Gary Duff Designs designs and builds comprehensive spaces, we wanted to make sure the website appealed to customers looking for that type of project.
- Neverending user-experience - Each page invites website visitors to another part of the website.
- Sophisticated Before & Afters - A custom before and after image slider on individual case study pages.
- Consistent branding - Icons on the website resemble those used elsewhere (e.g. printed materials).
- Blog - A customer friendly blog that is extremely search engine optimized helps Gary Duff Designs get found.
- Search Engine Optimization - This new website comes with all the most important essentials for getting found, organically, including use of highly searched keywords and complementing Google profile.
Outside of the website design other digital marketing offerings like Facebook help this company reach potential customers wherever they are looking.